Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Flea Market Finds


I woke up feeling full of energy this morning and went early to the Flea Market nearby. This FM is mostly old things, a lot of junk, but some treasure can be found now and then. This morning I found a white one drawer stand, 2 old shutters, a nice old painted box with metal, a black and white painted stool, a candy box, a tin pot with handle, a slide lid box, a few books,an apple butter bowl, a button necklace made from old shoe buttons, an old primitive piece wood turned into a shoe repair base and a few other bits. I also got an old wardrobe that has old shelves. I`m fixing that to store old blankets, quilts, coverlets ,etc. . I had a fun time. I hope you enjoy seeing what I found.


4 comments:

Constance said...

You really have a good eye. Those are some great finds.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Great finds love the chocolate label on the one find!
Rondell

Rugs and Pugs said...

What great treasures you found! Must have been your lucky day.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Nanna said...

I came across your blog today & enjoyed my visit, I'd be glad to have you stop by my blog sometime
Helen